Sunday, July 27, 2014

Slap heard 'round the world

Apparently I'm somewhat infamous in another town. By that I mean people know the story AND my name. I'm not just "that girl."

A few months ago, my group of friends were camping out and towards the early evening started drinking. One of the guys (whom I'd never met; he's a friend of a friend) is an obnoxious drunk. Too loud, whiny, and getting emotional. He is the type who can't let a joke die and has little to no filter.

One of my friends has this weird thing about belly buttons- if you poke her there she'll throw up. She saw some horrible thing where a kid got impaled on his bike through his belly button or something. Regardless, you should respect someone's personal space. He kept trying to poke her, she was forcefully telling him to leave her alone, he didn't listen. He thought it was a game.

By that point he was pissing me off. You just don't mess with a girl's best friend. I stepped in front of him, got right in his face, and told him to leave her the fuck alone. He just laughed and tried to reach around me. Without warning I slapped him. Hard.

Full contact- heel to fingertip, stung my hand kind of hard. Our mutual friend saw and heard it across the campsite and came over to diffuse the situation, dragging him away. He was being a whiny bitch and kept saying "she slapped the shit out of me! Why did she slap the shit out of me?"

He sulked for the rest of the night and apologized the next day. About a week or so later he made some lewd comments about us to our mutual friend, who then decided he wasn't allowed to be around any of us ever again.

Doucheface told someone about that night, who told someone else... so then everyone knew he got the shit slapped out of him by me. By everyone I mean my group of people, the other friends there, some of their friends, this guy, and some of the people at the college he goes to. I am legendary in town 2 hours away. Win.

The only downside is that every time I'm drinking with the belly-button friend she makes a comment that nobody better piss me off or I'll slap them. I'm really not a violent person. I yell and cuss like a mother fucker in traffic, but that's as intimidating as I get. I almost never hit anyone.

For the record, at the time of the slap I was sober.




No comments:

Post a Comment